|Class||Min./Week||1st semester||2nd semester||Full year|
|Grade 6 – 8||120||$1,000||$1,000||$2,000|
|Class||# students||1st semester||2nd semester||Full year|
|60 min||1||$70 per class ($80 for consultation class)**|
|75 min||1||$80 per class ($90 for consultation class)**|
** consultation classes meet every other week
– 1 st semester tuition (September – January) is due on August 15, 2016.
– 2 nd semester tuition (February – June) is due on January 15, 2017.
Registration and other Fees
– A late payment fee of $30 is automatically applied to your account if payment received after August 25th (January 25th for the second semester). If payment is not received in full the student will not be allowed to attend the class until the payment is received in full and there will not be any makeup classes offered for missed classes.
– A returned check fee of $30 will be charged for each returned check. Please verify the correct amount of tuition and submit the payments on time. We do not send statements. If you receive an email notification after due date, your account is already past due and a late fee has been added to your account.
– An annual registration fee is $100/year per student (non-refundable).
– Studio gives a discount of $40 per semester for each younger sibling from the same family.
– If you require a scholarship, please contact the Studio’s administration. Each case will be decided on an individual basis.
– Please resolve any financial concerns regarding the 2016-2017 year before August 1st, 2017. After this date, the Studio will no longer be able to address these issues.
– Payment can be made by check or cash only. With your payment, please include the following information: the student’s full name (first and last), teacher’s name, the grade, and the day and time of the group. Please make out checks to the “Studio of Engaging Math.” You can either drop off the check in the studio (fill out our tuition envelope and use the tuition drop-off box) or you can mail it to: Studio of Engaging Math, 320 Washington Street, suite 301, Brighton, MA 02135
If you prefer to pay the tuition in more than one installment, studio offers the following payment plans:
Two checks per semester
Semester 1: the first check is due on August 15, the second check is due on November 15.
Semester 2: the first check is due on January 15, the second check is due on March 15.
Each check should be made for the amount 50% of the semester tuition.
This payment plan is $10/semester. Please add this fee to the first check of the semester.
Three checks per semester
For the first semester: the first check is due on August 15, the second check is due on October 15, the third check is due on December 1.
For the second semester: the first check is due on January 15, the second check is due on March 1, the third check is due on April 15. Each check should be made for the amount 1/3 of the semester tuition.
This payment plan is $15/semester. Please add this fee to the first check of the semester.
Please note that we do not send invoices or reminders about the payment due dates.
A $30 late fee will be applied to your account if the payment is not received before the due date. Students cannot attend the class if the tuition has not been received.
For students who start in the middle of the year
– If a student joins the Studio between September and January 1st, the registration fee is $100. Between January 1st and April 1st, the fee is $50; after April 1st the fee is $25.
– The tuition for students starting in the middle of the year is prorated. After you let us know the date of the first class your child will attend, we will calculate the number of classes remaining and the amount due. Tuition and material fee must be paid before the first class.
– If the student needs to catch up with a group, we offer one-on-one tutoring. On average, one class is needed for every 2-3 classes missed from the start of the year