PRE-K Math Classes and Workshops
Our goal is to get students so excited about math that they want to stay after class, and continue doing math at home.
Our classes are a fun introduction to the world of math.
During lessons, we focus on:
- improving number sense: from counting objects to doing simple arithmetic, we help students develop a strong number sense.
- developing logical thinking: kids love solving puzzles and we want to nurture their natural curiosity.
- introduction to spatial reasoning: construction sets and mosaics are a perfect tool to inspire 2D and 3D thinking.
- working as a team: we encourage students to work together, and help them develop the social skills needed for solving complex problems.
Ongoing enrollment to our grade K classes
Our kindergarten program is a fun and playful program that introduces important abstract concepts to your youngest learners. Many children think of math as boring and dry, and they start developing math anxiety as early as first grade. We want to capture children’s interest now while they don’t have any preconceptions about the subject.
Learning through play captivates children’s attention like nothing else. We introduce kids to spatial reasoning, number sense, geometry, critical thinking through engaging activities and games.
To register or for more information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational games can make a lasting difference in a child’s later education.
– Early exposure to mathematical thinking and problem solving helps children learn the school curriculum and easily attain the required skills.
– Many children think of math as boring and dry, and they start developing math anxiety as early as first grade.
– We want to capture children’s interest now while they do not have any preconceptions about the subject.